routerlogin.net login not working
routerlogin.net is the web address for Netgear Router. The Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 Stream WiFi router comes with the latest WiFi 6 technology which increased data capacity four times to handle more devices on your home network. This router is packed with 8 High-performance optimized antennas for more WiFi signal coverage. The Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 has so many features that make it the best router in the industry.
Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12
Stream WiFi router
Some best features of the Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 Stream WiFi router.
- WiFi AX Optimized Powerful Processor
- Superspeed 3.0 Port
- 5 Gigabit Ports
- 160 MHZ Channel Support
- Multi-Gig Ethernet Port 2.5G
- Combined speed up to 10.8Gbps
- Works with Nighthawk App
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Automatic Firmware Update
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Wi-Fi streams
- 8 High-Performance Optimized Antennas
- Ready Share USB access
- Reliable Smartphone Connectivity
- OFDMA technology (Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access)
How to install Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 Stream WiFi router with using the Nighthawk App?
This article provides you instructions on how to install the Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 Stream WiFi router using the Nighthawk App or use “www.routerlogin.net”.
Please follow the below steps one by one.
- Download the Nighthawk App from the Google Play Store or Apple App store on your smartphone.
- After downloading the app, launch it.
- Click on New System Setup on the bottom of the App screen.
- Now you need to follow the App instructions. Firstly you need to reboot the modem by unplug it from the power socket and then click on next.
- Step up the connection to your router– Connect the modem to the router by an ethernet cable (Yellow).
- Connect to Router’s WiFi – Go to device WiFi settings, you need to search for your router default network name, then select and enter the default password. You can find the default network name and network key (password) on the bottom side of the router. After connecting in the router network, return to the Nighthawk app and click on next.
- A screen shows you the router connected status.
- Click on Next to personalize the network settings.
- After completing all the network settings, click on Finish to complete the installation. Go to “routerlogin.net”.
Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 Stream WiFi router is now successfully installed. Now you can personalize the Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) for your router. From the Nighthawk App, you can perform major actions on your router such as Firmware update, Changing Wireless settings and Set parentals control. You can ask for more information on this topic or any other installation regarding the topic.
Support Available 24 X 7
Technician Are Available
How do I log into the web interface of my Netgear RAX 200 Wireless router?
You can easily log into the web interface of your Netgear RAX 200 Wireless router by using a web browser on your computer. Before beginning the process, make sure your device is connected to your router’s network.
Please follow the below steps one by one.
- Launch a browser on your internet-connected devices such as Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 into the web address bar and press enter.
- A small login prompt opens on your screen to enter the username and admin password.
NOTE– The username is admin and the password is password in lowercase. If you change the admin login credentials, please use a changed username and password.
- A web-based utility homepage displays on your screen with some network information.
- Now you are successfully logged in into the web interface of your Netgear RAX 200 router. From this homepage, you can check the status of your router network.
If you met with any difficulties while performing the above task. Please contact us. For more information on login into your Netgear router or any other related topic.
How do I find the IP address of the devices which are connected to my Netgear RAX 200 router?
You can check the IP address of each device that is connected to your router by using the web-interface of your router. By typing “routerlogin.net” to see the IP address.
Please follow the below steps to find the IP address of devices connected to your Netgear RAX 200 router.
Steps to find the IP address of the device connected to your Netgear RAX 200 router.
- Login to your router web interface. Make sure your device is connected to the router’s network.
NOTE– If you don’t know how to login to the router web interface, please refer to the above article about how to login to the Web interface of Netgear router.
- After logging in into the web interface “www.routerlogin.net”, click on the Basic Tab.
- Under the Basic tab, click on Attached Devices.
- Click on the device name to check the IP address of the device. You can check the IP address of each device from this page.
For more information on this topic or any other related topic such as Change the LAN TCP/IP Settings or Specify the router IP address, just talk with us.
NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX8 12-STREAM AX5700WiFi 6 ROUTER RAX75.
NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX8 12-STREAM AX5700WiFi 6 ROUTER RAX 75 comes with the latest WiFi 6 technology which improved network capacity for more WiFi devices. It can be accessed by typing “www.routerlogin.net” This router is featured with a 64-bit 1.8 GHz quad-core processor which is designed to transfer provide gigabit speed to compatible speed. NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX8 is the network industry’s first home router which comes with Multi-Gig internet support. You can easily install and manage this router through Netgear Nighthawk App.
- AX 8 Stream AX5700 WiFi router Model RAX75
- One Ethernet cable
- One Power adaptor
- Quick Installation Guide
System browser Requirements
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 45 or higher, Apple Safari 10 or higher, Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista, Mac OS, Linux or Unix.
- Processor– 64-bit 1.8 GHz powerful quad-core processor
- Number of USB ports– 2 USB & 3.0 ports
- The number of Ethernet ports– Six Gigabit ethernet ports (1WAN & 5LAN), dual Gigabit Ethernet Port Aggregation.
- Technology– 802.11ax Dual Band Wi-Fi (AX5700)
- 160 MHz channel support
- WiFi band– Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz & 5.4GHz.
- 128-bit AES encryptions with PSK
- Guest network access
- Automatic Firmware update
How to set up your NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75) using Internet setup wizard?
This article provides you step by step instructions on how to set up your NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75) using Internet setup wizard. It is one of the easiest ways to set up your router. Make sure you have connected your device through an ethernet cable to the router. “www.routerlogin.net” we always recommend Netgear users to use wired connection while setup the router, it helps to avoid network connectivity between the setup process. Please go through the steps one by one to complete the router setup task.
NOTE– Please make sure that you have an active internet connection from your service provider and you must have all the necessary information about your network such as IP address. If you don’t have any information about your network, please verify with your Internet Service Provider about the Internet connection and write down the information.
To setup Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75) using Internet setup wizard
- Open a Web browser on the device which is connected to the router network. (Wired connection). Compatible browsers – Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 45 or higher, Apple Safari 10 or higher, Microsoft Edge.
- Type routerlogin.net into the web address bar or type the IP address of your router and press enter. If you don’t know the IP address of your router. The default IP address for the Netgear router is 192.168.1.1.
- A small login displays on your screen to enter the login credentials of your Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75) router.
- Enter the Username and admin password into the labeled field. The default the username is admin and the password is password itself in lowercase. You can check the admin username and password on the product label which is located on the bottom side of the router. Please do no type Wi-Fi password into the admin password field.
- Click on Login and you will get the Basic homepage of your Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75).
- Now please select Advanced and then click Setup Wizard.
- Internet Setup Wizard page displays on your screen.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now internet setup wizard starts searching for internet connection and shows you router’s network information. Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
If you find any issue while setup the Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75) router using internet setup wizard and get information from us. We will provide you more information on each feature of Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75).
How to change the Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) on Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX75)?
All the Netgear routers come with a default network name (SSID) and Network Key(WiFi password) but you will need to change the default ones to secure your router network. You can easily change the Network password (WiFi password) through Netgear Management utility. You can find the default network name and network password on the product label which is printed on the bottom of the RAX75 router.
It is highly recommended to all router users to change the network password periodically to secure your router from unauthorized data usage and it maximizes the WiFi security. To complete this task successfully, it is recommended to use the wired connection to access the router. Please read the notes carefully before starting the process. You can change the network name and network password for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band.
NOTE– Please make a note of the new Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) to avoid future disconnectivity issues.
Once you have saved the new settings, all the wired or wireless devices which are connected to your router’s network will disconnect and you will need to reconnect all of your devices with the new network name and Network Key.
Steps to change the Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) on Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX750)
- Open a new browser on your computer such as Google Chrome 55 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 45 or higher, Apple Safari 10 or higher, Microsoft Edge.
- Type routerlogin.net into the web address bar or type 192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- A login prompt opens on your screen. If you did not get the login prompt on your device screen.
- Enter the Username and password and click on Login. The default the username is admin and the password is password. Both username and password are case sensitive. Do not type the WiFi password into the admin password field. If you change the default admin password then please enter the password which is set up.
- Now you can see the dashboard of your router. On this Basic Homepage, you can see all the basic information about your routers such as Network name, device connected and network status.
- On the dashboard, click on Wireless.
- Wireless settings page opens on your screen, you can see all wireless information about both 2.4 GHz and 5GHz networks.
- Select your region from the Region Menu. Please select the right region to avoid issues location issues on your router.
NOTE- Wrong selected region can affect the settings of your router.
- You need to select the Enable SSID Broadcast checkbox.
- Select the band on which you want to change the settings.
- In the Name (SSID) field, enter the new network name. It should be up to 32 Characters and in lowercase.
NOTE– Make sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place.
- In the Password (Network Key) field, type the new password. Passwords must be between 8 to 63 characters. It is strongly recommended to use a combination of alphabets and numerals to put a strong password. You can use this password to connect your wired or wireless devices on your router’s network.
- Click on Apply.
Your task is complete. Enter “routerlogin.net” to check the Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) to connect your devices. If you met with any difficulties while changing the Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Wi-Fi password) of your Nighthawk TRI-BAND AX8 (RAX750). Take help from us.
For more information on features likes to change the Wireless Network Name (SSID), change Wireless Network Key (Wi-Fi password), change Wi-Fi mode, Wi-Fi Security settings, Setup a Guest Network or Specify Basic Wireless Settings, update Firmware manually.